Internal Grant Agency
Internal Grant Agency of the Faculty of Business and Economics (FBE) at Mendel University in Brno is established as a professional body of the University and is involved in the following activities:
- Research policy-making
- of the Faculty of Business and Economics at MENDELU and its priorities, especially by preferring professional topics that follow the development trends of social-science and computer-science disciplines
- Strengthening the creative
- scientific, development and research structure
- of the Faculty of Business and Economics and its professional activities
- research, development and innovation activities
- carried out by students in the pursuit of accredited doctoral and master’s degree programmes, which is directly related to their education.
The activities of the IGA FBE are governed by the IGA Council, which is composed of:
|Chairman:||doc. Ing. Veronika Solilová, Ph.D.|
|Members:||doc. Ing. František Dařena, Ph.D.|
|prof. Ing. Jana Stávková, CSc.|
|doc. Ing. Svatopluk Kapounek, Ph.D.|
|Secretary:||Ing. Andrea Prudilová|
Currently: Instructions for setting up a project in verso3.
Basic documents of IGA FBE MENDELU are published for students and staff of FBE on the Document server.