See MENDELU IRO website for full information.
- The length of the study period ranges from 1 (30 days) to 12 months (360 days).
- Internship in the country of residence is not possible.
- Internship in the country of the student’s origin has the lowest priority and is given the status of a zero grant student, i.e. is not entitled to receive financial aid.
- Student has to be enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral study programme.
- Student has to be chosen in an officially announced selection procedure.
- The content of the traineeship must be appropriate to the field of study and must be always arranged as full-time employment.
- Repeated students mobility: each student may participate in a study period and/or traineeship repeatedly in each study cycle up to the total length of 12 months.
- Work placements are set up by students THEMSELVES (check the offers in News).
Internships, Staff Mobilities, International Week