- For second-year and third-year bachelor students,
- for all master / PhD students,
- length of stay: 3-12 months.
For detailed information on Erasmus+ check following website.
Students have to find out about visa requirements of the country they want to study in.
Study stays in the country of residence are not possible. Study stays in the country of the student’s origin have the lowest priority. Thus, such stays will not be approved by MENDELU.
- Choose a university, where you want to go (list of universities).
Reports about abroad placements (here you can find reports of your fellow students from study stays abroad, mostly in the Czech language).
- Choose the courses you want to study abroad and fill in the Learning Agreement Proposal for each university.
- Recommended number of credits is 30 ECTS. Minimum number of required credits is 18 ECTS and these courses must correspond with student’s study programme at FBE.
- Students must not choose courses they have already passed at FBE. Language courses in Learning Agreement must be on higher level than is already achieved.
- Only courses with corresponding syllabi might be recognized for FBE courses from your study plan. For other courses students will obtain only ECTS credits. Such courses will be recognized as Recognized International Mobility Course (EXA-UPxx).
- Learning agreement proposal.
- Submit your application in UIS (Personal administration – My Studies – Student’ Portal. My study abroad – Submit exchange programme application – Select a period (20xx/20xx) – Select. Fill in preffered semester and school. Save the application. Print it and sign.
- signed application,
- proposal for each university to faculty International Relations Office (Q 1.92, Irena Doubková).
- Students are required to pass written language exam and interview. Students will receive e-mail with details from MENDELU IRO.
- Assesment criteria for Selection procedure:
- choice of relevant courses (30%),
- language exam and interview (30%),
- study Average (30%),
- Buddy system (10%).
- The results will be announced in UIS.
Exchange students, Mobility programmes