See MENDELU IRO website for full information.
- The length of the study period ranges from 2 (60 days) to 12 months (360 days).
- Internship in the country of residence is not possible.
- Internship in the country of the student’s origin has the lowest priority and and is given the status of a zero grant student, i.e. is not entitled to receive financial aid.
- Student has to be enrolled in an accredited Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral study programme.
- Student has to be chosen in an officially announced selection procedure.
- The content of the internship must be appropriate to the field of study and must be always arranged as full-time employment.
- Repeated students mobility: each student may participate in a study period and/or internship repeatedly in each study cycle up to the total length of 12 months.
- Work placements are set up by students THEMSELVES (check the offers below and in the News).
- EU institutions and other EU organs or organisations administering EU programmes are not authorised.
- The work placement can take place within 12 months after graduation.
- Student becomes graduate on the day of successfully passing the state examination – the work placement must start and end within exactly one year starting from this day.
- Financial support is given only for 2 months.
- Participant must successfully pass the selection procedure BEFORE his/her graduation, i.e. before the date of state examination.
- Student cannot continue with further studies afterwards.
- A responsible person Sending institution is vice-dean prof. Ing. Petr David, Ph.D. – must be changed it in the Traineeship Agreement form.
- PhD student may obtain 10 ECTS credits for the subject EDC-MA International Activities, if they have it in their study plan. Nonetheless, student must enrol this subject as the regular administrative procedure according to the Study referent.
- TRANSLIT internship position for students enrolled in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree courses – more information here.
- WrocławTech is seeking a highly motivated intern for the International Relations Office – more information here.
- Czech sales internship in Malaga – more information here.
- Internship possibilities at International Relations Office of Alanya HEP – more information here.
- e.g. Alfa Agency (paid service, arranges traineeship).
- THM Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen offers internships for our students in their partner companies. Contact Cornelia Fritzsch – firstname.lastname@example.org. More information about the school here.
- Spain Intern More information here.
- Erasmus Intern more information here erasmusintern.org.